In addition to 18 years of Marketing experience working with brick and mortar, online and start-up companies – including one that was sold for $42M in 2002 – Colleen Challenger Schropfer
is also an entrepreneur, patented inventor, author and motivational leader who uses her creative vision to implement comprehensive, integrated marketing programs that help organizations grow and flourish. Areas of expertise include:
- Building and managing happy, successful and creative teams of various sizes.
- Organizing diverse marketing elements to ensure consistent, creative and integrated brand messaging.
- Motivating others through written word and public speaking.
- Utilizing all marketing tools – online, print, advertising, PR, Social, direct, etc., to their greatest advantage.
- Extensive business and management experience with internal and external staff.
- Producing excellent results with any size budget.